The Sunstone Education Foundation
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is a vibrant religious tradition with a diverse membership that has widely differing needs. For many Latter-day Saints, one of these needs is free and frank exploration of gospel truths as they relate to the complexities of today’s society. Some crave stimulating discussions of contemporary scholarship, literature, and social issues. Others find great comfort being able to read, hear, and share personal faith journeys, including all their twists and turns and occasional uncertainties.
Through its many forums, Sunstone serves these Latter-day Saints and many others for whom life and faith is a wonderful but unique adventure. Sunstone brings together traditional and non-traditional Latter-day Saints, promoting an atmosphere that values faith, intellectual and experiential integrity.
Sunstone is an independent organization, and does not have any official ties to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Meet the Team
Director of Publications and Editor
Board of Directors
The following is a list of the Board of Directors for the Sunstone Education Foundation. Please feel free to reach out to our board members with your questions, concerns, suggestions, and feedback:
- Bill McGee: Board chair, executive committee member email@example.com
- Holly Alden: Fundraising committee
- Robin Linkhart: Program committee and Policy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kim McCall: Web and tech committee, Music committee email@example.com
- Lindsay Hansen Park (ex officio): Executive director Lindsay@sunstone.org
- Chelsea Shields: Marketing and Strategy committee firstname.lastname@example.org
- George Andrew Spriggs: Executive committee member, Accounting and Finance Andrewspriggs@gmail.com
- Michael J. Stevens: Executive committee member, Program direction email@example.com
- Jim Murphy: Program committee, Fundraising firstname.lastname@example.org