2014 Symposium Online Pre-Registration
Sorry, our online pre-registration has closed. Pleas see the list of onsite registration prices below.
*Pre-registration has now closed. You can register onsite at the Symposium for full registration, one-day passes, the banquet, box lunches (if available), and single session tickets for $ 9.
Onsite registration Prices:
$100 3-day registration
$90 subscribers 3-day registration
$85 first timer attendees/independent scholars
$40 3-day Students registration
$50 One-day passes, Thursday, Friday or Saturday
$34 Banquet tickets increase to $34
$13.50 Box lunches (if available onsite)
$25 for one Workshop
$40 for one am+one pm workshop or full day Workshop # 1
$9 single session ticket
- Full Day: W-1 “Countering Passive-Aggression with Healthy Conflict Resolution Skills” with Michael J. Stevens
- Workshop Registration (full-day or one AM and one PM):
W-2: “Sex Education in Mormon Families: Tough Conversations, Tremendous Potential” with Sara Hanks
W-3: “Moving Past I’m Right You’re Wrong; Resolving Conflicts About Faith” with Russ Osmond
- W-5 “Trans 101- Education, Experience and Acceptance,” with Hollie Hancock, Rachel Heller, Alex Florence (Registration for Workshop 5 ONLY is on a sliding scale $1-25. Please pay what you can afford).
- W-6 “The Silent Storm: Addressing Mental Illness in the LDS Community” with John Homer and panel
- W-7 “Super Saturday; Crafts From Ages Past” with Lindsay Hansen Park, Jerilyn Pool, Tresa Edmunds, Alice Fisher Roberts, and Lisa Butterworth